Monday, March 12, 2012

Multiple offers

Everything old is new again.  The multiple offer frenzy is back in the greater Seattle area!  I spent time with my local banker today, and we were talking about market trends.  He surprised me by saying, "well, it is  a buyer's market."  I wondered where he's been.  Certainly not following me and my buyers as we rush to a listing, only to see multiple buyers lined up to take a look inside.  What is happening?  The market is changing.  Just this last week, our Coldwell Banker Bain office in Bellevue had more than a dozen multiple offer situations.  The escalator clause is back!  One agent said she backed away from writing an offer for her interested buyers when she learned there were already 24 offers.  Buyer's market?  Not here!  Homeowners, this is the time to list your homes.  We have a buyer looking for your home. Give me a call and I'll help you determine what your home will sell for.  Buyers....beware.  If you find a home you like....be prepared to act quickly and don't be surprised if the home sells for more than asking price.  Oh yes, everything old is new again...multiple offers and bidding wars, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment